Directions for "The Isaac" Cocktail
1) Shake over ice then strain over new ice into a tall highball glass.
2) Leave inch of room and top off with club soda.
3) Garnish with a slice of lime and two pineapple leaves (as a nod to Isaac's signature hand gesture).
Directions for Butternut Squash Butter
1) 1 butternut squash
2) Cut into 1/4s and bake at 350 degrees until very soft.
3) Cut into cubes.
4) Put in food processor with a little water.
5) Chop into puree consistency.
Add teaspoon of lemon juice.
6) Season with liquid agave.
7) And to give it an extra holiday kick, you can add cinnamon or nutmeg to give it a pumpkin taste. Other possible 8) Add raisins or candied fruit.
9) To be served on English muffins/bagels.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page