The Bees Knees Cocktail
- 1 floz. honey
- 1 floz. hot water
- 1 tsp. bee pollen granules
- 1 floz. lemon juice
- 2 floz. gin
- 1 sprig of lavender
1) Mix the honey with the hot water to dissolve into a syrup.
2) Place the bee pollen into a shaker tin and muddle.
3) Add the honey syrup, lemon juice, and gin into the shaker tin.
4) Add ice to the shaker tin.
5) Cover and shake for 5-10 seconds.
6) Place a strainer over the tin and pour the contents into an ice filled glass.
7) Garnish the cocktail with the lavender sprig.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page