Thai Chicken Pizza
- 12” Pizza crust
- 2 TBL all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Thai Peanut sauce
- 1 grilled chicken breast cut into ½ inch strips and tossed in 2 tsp of Thai Peanut sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup white bean sprouts
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tsp chopped, roasted peanuts
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
Pre-heat your pizza oven to 450 degrees and place a baking stone or pizza metal on the lowest rack.
TOPPING YOUR PIZZA-
Stretch your pizza out to 12”. Be sure to leave an outer rim of 1” all the way around. Place it on a pizza peel sprinkled with flour.
Spread the Thai Peanut sauce over the base of the pizza dough. Do not sauce the rim. Cover the sauce with the shredded mozzarella. Distribute the chicken pieces evenly over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. Finally, sprinkle the chopped roasted peanuts over the pizza.
COOKING YOUR PIZZA-
Bake pizza approximately 10-15 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Garnish with the cilantro. Rest for 2 minutes, slice and ENJOY!