Tennessee T-Bone Steaks with Whiskey Butter
- 2 (11⁄2-inch-thick) T-bone steaks 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. whiskey
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Bring grill to medium heat.
2. Cover both sides of your room-temperature steaks with salt and
pepper. Put steaks on grill and cook for 9 to 11 minutes, flipping once.
3. For butter, mix all the ingredients together until well blended. Pack into a bowl using wax paper, cover and chill until you’re ready to serve.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page