- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-¼ cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
- ½ cup Daisy Brand® Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Boil the pasta in a 2-quart saucepan in plenty of w ater until tender, about 7-9 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheeses (reserve ¼ cup of the cheddar).
- Stir until the cheeses melt.
- Add the sour cream, salt, milk, mustard, garlic powder and pepper to the butter/cheese mixture and stir well.
- Then add drained pasta and mix well.
- Pour into a baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
For more great "Taste of Home" recipes, go to www.tasteofhome.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.
For more with "American Idol" winner Taylor Hicks, visit www.taylorhicks.com. If you find yourself in Birmingham, Alabama, check out Taylor's restuarant Saw's Juke Joint for great barbeque fare.