Tawnya Rush Makes Ziploc Omelets!
What do you need:
- Boiling water, must be a rapid boil
- Ziploc bags
- Different ingredients diced up for the omelet
How do we make it?
- The great thing about this is that you can cook more than one omelet. Take a Ziploc bag and write your name on the outside with Sharpie. Get two large eggs, put egg inside the Ziploc and add a tablespoon of each ingredient, up to about three, then squish all together and mix around.
- Make sure Ziploc is sealed tightly, then place in rapid boiling water for 13 minutes.
- Then, just roll it out.
- No grease and they come out light and fluffy.
For more information on Tawnya Rush and her recipes, visit www.mealsinarush.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.