"Taste of Home's" Open-Faced Grilled Salmon Sandwiches
This Recipe was submitted by Stephanie Hanisak from Port Murray, New Jersey!
Make The Salmon Sandwiches:
- Place fillets in an 8-in. square dish.
- Pour marinade over fillets; turn fish to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade.
- Sprinkle salmon with pepper.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coast lightly.
- Grill salmon, covered, over medium for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish just begins to flake.
- Grill bread over medium hit (1-2) min on each side.
Make Green Onion Tartar Sauce
In small bowl, whisk together:
• Mayonnaise (½ cup) • Green Onions (2) • Dill Pickle (1) • Sour Cream (2 tblspns) • Minced parsley (1 tsp) • Cider Vinegar (1tsp) • Sugar (½ tsp) • Fresh Tarragon (¼ tsp) • Pepper (⅛ tsp)
For More Great "Taste of Home" Recipes, go to www.tasteofhome.com.