Tanya Memme's Buffalo Ranch & Rosemary Parmesan Recipes
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn Ingredients:
• 8 cups popped popcorn
• 1 teaspoon dried ranch dressing seasoning • 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce • 2 tablespoons melted butter
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn Recipe:
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle with ranch dressing dry seasoning and toss to coat.
- Combine melted butter and wing sauce and stir well. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Ingredients:
• ½ C. popcorn kernels (I use Arrowhead Mills organic)
• 1 paper lunch bag • 2 T. extra virgin olive oil • 2 t. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves • ½ t. sea salt • a bit of cracked black pepper • 1 T. freshly grated Parmesan cheese • zest of one lemon
Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn Recipe:
- In a paper lunch bag, add ½ C. popcorn kernels and fold the top of the bag down two times. Place in your microwave and cook on high for about 3 minutes and 45 seconds. Microwaves vary greatly, and after many attempts, that is what I found to work with mine. Err on the side of less time when you are doing this…burnt popcorn is awful!
- While the popcorn is popping, combine the olive oil, rosemary, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- When the popcorn is done, pour it out into a large bowl, drizzle with the olive oil mixture, then grate the Parmesan and the lemon over top and mix.