Steps for Tamales
1. Soak cornhusks in hot water for about 30 minutes
2. Blend corn, butter & sugar in a blender until smooth
3. Add remaining ingredients in bowl and mix well to make the masa
4. Remove cornhusk from water and set on table.
5. Add 3 oz of mixture to each corn husk
6. Wrap from the sides and folding the top end.
7. Put in a steamer for about 30-40 min
Steps for Jalapeno Relish
1. Combine minced peppers, water, sugar, & cranberries in saucepan 2. Bring to a boil over medium high heat & reduce to a simmer
3. Simmer for 10 minutes
4. Mash cranberries to preferred consistency with a wooden spoon
5. Stir in raspberries
6. Remove from heat
7. Chill before serving
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page