1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees with rack(s) in middle.
2. Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat.
3. Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and seasonings
4. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets and bake for about 25-30 minutes until sweet potatoes are golden brown and softened
5. Take potatoes out of oven, put rack in lower ½ of the oven and set temperature to low broil.
6. Top each sweet potato round with bleu cheese and bacon crumbles. Broil until the cheese is bubbling & melted. Let cool in baking sheets on racks and top with snipped chives.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page