Steps for Sweet Potato with Cannelini Beans
1) Mix everything except for the cannellini beans and zucchini ribbons together in a mixing bowl.
2) Use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons with your zucchini, then add the ribbons to the bowl too. Add beans and zucchini to other ingredients. Give everything a good stir
3) Set aside to soften and soak up the flavours while you make your toast.
4) Slice your sweet potato lengthways, into pieces just under half an inch thick. Trim the ends if necessary to allow the slices to fit inside your toaster for cooking.
5) Put the sweet potato slices in your toaster, repeating the toasting cycle three to four times.
6) Once your toast is cooked, serve immediately with a big pile of herby beans and zucchini ribbons on top.
Steps for Sweet Potato with Avocado and Bacon
1) Put the sweet potato slices in your toaster, repeating the toasting cycle three to four times.
2) Top with sliced avocado and crispy bacon
3) Sprinkle with paprika
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page