1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. When rice is done, add rice vinegar and stir. Evenly spread rice on a sheet pan to cool.
2. Cut shrimp into 1-inch cubes. In a small bowl, combine cucumber and chives. In another
small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
3. Using a 1 cup dry measuring cup, layer ¼ cup cucumber, then 2 tablespoon of avocado,
then ¼ of the shrimp, and 1/3 cup rice.
4. Carefully turn the cup upside down to turn the stack out onto a plate, lightly tapping the
bottom of the cup if necessary. Sprinkle with Furikake and drizzle with 1 teaspoon soy sauce
and sriracha mayonnaise.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page