Sunny Quail Eggs on Brioche Squares with Goat Cheese and Crispy Prosciutto
- 1x pack quail eggs (15 per pack)
- 1x loaf of sliced brioche bread
- 1x pack sliced prosciutto
- Maldon smoked salt and fresh ground pepper
- Micro cilantro
- *Quail egg cutter available on Amazon
1. . Drizzle sliced bread with oil or spray with pan spray and lightly grill on a cast iron grill pan.
2. Remove crusts and cut into 2x2 squares.
3. Cut prosciutto into same 2x2 squares and crisp up in a pan, set on a paper towel lined baking sheet.
4. Using egg cutter, gingerly remove tops of eggs and discard, keep eggs in container.
5. In a lightly oiled non stick pan, fry quail eggs, just until bottom sets, remove from heat.
6. Mix goat cheese and half n half. Spread a teaspoon on the bread, top with crispy prosciutto, then egg.
7. Drizzle with a finishing oil and season lightly with smoked salt and fresh ground pepper.
8. Top with micro greens and serve on a platter with napkins.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page