Station 29 Chicken Casserole
- 6 good-sized boneless skinless chicken breasts (or about 3 1/4 pounds total)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 teaspoons One Pan Nan's One Pan One Spice seasoning
- 2 sleeves Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
1) In a large stockpot, boil chicken breast until no longer pink in the middle and tender. Drain.
2) Place chicken breasts in a large bowl and cool for a few minutes. Shred chicken thoroughly with hands or with 2 forks.
3) Pour in soups, sour cream, and seasoning and mix well.
4) Crush crackers while still in sleeves and sprinkle one sleeve on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Spread chicken mixture evenly on top of crackers in pan and sprinkle remaining sleeve of crackers on top.
5) Pour melted butter evenly all over casserole and bake in 350 degrees oven until bubbly hot–about 30-45 minutes.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page