Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
- 1-cup reposado tequila
- 2 cups grapefruit juice (fresh squeezed is obviously better)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, reserve two lime rinds
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 jalapenos (take seeds and ribs out if you like less spicy)
1) Put lime juice, two leftover rinds, honey, serrano, and mint into a pitcher.
2) Take a wooden spoon or muddler and muddle the ingredients together.
3) Add tequila and grapefruit juice and stir to combine.
4) Rim each glass with some lime juice, and dip into a mixture of salt and chili powder. Pour enough ice into glass and fill your glass up with the margarita!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page