Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
- 10 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound ground turkey (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 jar RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, combine turkey, bread crumbs, half of the Parmesan, parsley, egg, 1⁄4 cup water and salt. Shape mixture into 25, (1-1/4-inch) meatballs.
3. Heat oil, garlic and crushed red pepper in large non-stick sauté pan on medium heat. Add sauce and remaining water once garlic is golden. Arrange meatballs in sauce; cover and cook 10 min. or until cooked through (165°F), stirring occasionally. Serve with hot cooked spaghetti and additional Parmesan, if desired.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page