Sophie Uliano’s Turkey Coconut Curry
- 2 tbsp coconut or grapeseed oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 4-ounce cans coconut milk
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cubed or shredded turkey
- Cilantro to garnish
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and saute until its softened. 3. Add the ginger and the curry powder and saute for another minute. 4. Add the coconut milk, the veggies and the turkey. 5. Cover the pan and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes. 6. Serve with Basmati Rice.