Sophie Uliano's Super Cranberry Orange Granola
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup sprouted quinoa (millet seed or more oats if you can’t get the sprouted quinoa)
- 1/2 cup of hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 4 tbsp of lucuma powder (or two tbsp of brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Zest of 1 medium orange
- 1/2 cup raw virgin coconut oil (heated to liquify) – you can substitute with a vegetable oil such as canola if needs be.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Simply mix all the ingredients except the cranberries. together in a large bowl, making sure that the oats are well coated with all the ingredients.
3. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and pop in the oven for about ten minutes or until slightly browned on top. Use a large spatula to turn over the granola and pop back in the oven for a further ten minutes or until nicely browned. Add the cranberries.
4. I love to serve it with Almond Milk or plain yogurt. Greek yogurt is a little too thick for this granola, but a more runny plain yogurt is fab.