• Yogurt Maker (available on-line, at Target, department stores, kitchen stores)
• Yogurt Starter • Organic Milk • Organic Half & Half • Heavy Bottomed Pot • Thermometer (optional)
- Heat 1QT Milk and 1QT Half & Half to 180F (almost to boil, will see small bubbles form on the top of the milk)
- Fill yogurt maker with water to manufactures directions.
- Cool milk to 110F.
- Add yogurt starter to cooled (110F) milk and whisk to combine.
- Pour milk mixture into yogurt starter.
- Leave for 8 hours for yogurt.
- Leave for 24 hours for lactose free yogurt.
- Chill in fridge and enjoy.
Matcha Powder is available at matchasource.com