Chef Hayley's Perfect Chocolate Ganache
• 1-10 ounce bag of Ghiradelli 60% Cacao chips
• 3 tablespoons of water • 1 tablespoon agave • 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon • 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Melt chocolate chips in a sauté pan over medium heat, add water and melt chips fully.
- Reduce heat to low, add agave and cinnamon and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in almond milk, the more you add the more "milk chocolate" your ganache is.
- Cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container in your fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Reheat with coffee for the perfect mocha, melt for hot chocolate, or drizzle over your favorite ice cream for a tasty sundae.
Matcha Green Tea
Ingredients & Recipe:
- First, we’re going to put our matcha green tea powder into a bowl. For one cup I use one heaping teaspoon.
- Then you add your steamed hot water. About ¾ oz. For best results, use hot water that’s just under a boil. You never want to pour boiling water with matcha green tea.
- Then we’re going to whisk the mixture in a zigzag motion until the tea is frothy.
- Then add steamed milk – as much as you would like. And voila!
- For addition sweetener, add stevia drops.
Check Sophie out at
SophieUliano.com. Follow Sophie Uliano on Twitter
@SophieUliano or find her on Facebook at