Directions for Pork Hash
1) In a large pot, cover potatoes with cold water. Season the water generously with salt and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Drain.
2) n a medium sauté pan, heat the oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onion and cook until tender and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the red and yellow bell peppers, spinach, and green onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the bell peppers are softened, about 5 minutes. Add the potatoes, pork and parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cream and hot pepper sauce to taste (if using). Increase the heat to medium-high and allow the vegetables to caramelize, stirring occasionally, until the hash is well browned and crisp in places, about 10 minutes.
3) To serve, sprinkle with parsley and top with poached eggs, if you like.
(To make ahead, refrigerate the cooked hash in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in a sauté pan over medium heat with 1tsp vegetable oil.
Directions for Sour Cream Drizzle
1) Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Taste.
2) Drizzle on plate and spoon on hash
Directions for Poached Egg
1) In a medium skillet, add water to a depth of about 1 ½ in. Generously salt the water and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Carefully break 4 eggs, one at a time, and slip into the water, taking care not to crowd the pan. Cook until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the eggs to a kitchen towel to drain.
2) Repeat with remaining 4 eggs