Get the recipe for a zesty and light salad using colorful veggies and quinoa!
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa, cooled
- 1/4 cup Cauliflower florets cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup Broccoli florets cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup Persian cucumbers, small dice
- 1/3-1/2 cup Crumbled feta cheese (save a bit for garnish)
- 1/2 medium Shallot minced
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped Marjoram
- 1 Tablespoon Maille Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2-3 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3-1/2 Cup Grapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for the Salad:
Mix all ingredients together except pita and top w dressing and refrigerate for 1 hour. Right before serving, top with pita chips and garnish with more feta.
Directions for the Dressing:
Combine all ingredients and either blend in mini processor or whisk in bowl
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.