Directions for 1,000 Island Dressing
1. Combine all ingredients.
Directions for Fish
1. Pre-heat grill on high.
2. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
4. Lay filet on grill.
5. After cooking for 3-5 minutes. Or until a white ring forms at the bottom of the protein and the protein easily comes off of the grill.
6. Then flip and repeat cooking as stated above.
Directions for Buns
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat water 90 degrees F. Add yeast and mix. Let it set for 3-5 minutes to let yeast bloom (will get a foamy head on the top).
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer combine salt, agave, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, orange juice, oil and flax seeds.
4. Using the dough hook, add the bloomed yeast to the mixture in the bowl.
5. With the machine running, slowly add flour until all combined and dough pulls away from the sides and sticks together on the hook.
6. Grease a sheet tray and portion dough into 2 ounce balls.
7. Space them evenly out on the tray, cover with plastic wrap/damp towel and let rise 20-30 minutes.
8. Brush a little water on the top of each bun.
9. Slightly pat down the top of each bun.
10. Sprinkle caraway seeds on each bun.
11. Bake for 10 minutes.
Directions for Coleslaw
1. In a mixing bowl combine all dressing ingredients.
2. Prep cabbage.
3. Mix ¼ cup of shredded cabbage with 1 tablespoon of dressing.
4. Serve immediately.
Directions for Seafood Reuben: Composed
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spread Thousand Island dressing on bottom half of bun.
3. Place grilled catch on top of Thousand Island dressing.
4. Then 1/4 ounce Swiss cheese.
5. Then ¼ cup coleslaw
6. Warm in oven 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve warm.
Directions for Vinagrette
1. Place all ingredients in the blender except olive oil.
2. While mixture is blending, slowly add the oil through the top until emulsified.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.