1) Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2) Add the sausage. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until sausage begins to brown. Stir in onions, bell peppers, and celery; cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
4) Pour in tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, corn, and red pepper flakes; cook for 2 minutes. Add broth and water. Bring to a rapid boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 8 minutes.
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add fish and seafood to pot and stir well. Cover, and cook just until shrimp are opaque and mussels open, 2 to 3 minutes. Finish by stirring in cilantro.
6) To serve, spoon 1⁄2 cup cooked rice in the center of bowl and top with stew. Garnish with any remaining cilantro.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page