Sausage Balls Appetizers
Renee Lawless cooks up a savory dish for the holidays!
- 1 (1-pound) package ground sausage
- 3 cups baking mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 4 cups grated sharp Cheddar
- Dash to 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly.
- Form into 1 inch balls by rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.