1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, toss all the vegetables with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.
3) Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Arrange on a baking sheet and roast until brown, about 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat high, add the sausage and sauté until cooked through. Add the vegetables and any pan juices to the sausage in the skillet. Add the pasta sauce and bring to a simmer.
6) Stir in the cooked fusilli. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve parmesan.