Salmon Avocado Tacos
- Lean Protein: 3 ounces cooked or canned wild salmon, cut into 3 pieces
- Vegetable: ½ cup quartered grape tomatoes (about 16), ¼ cup each minced yellow bell pepper and white onion, 3 large outer romaine leaves
- Plant-Based Fat: ¼ of a ripe avocado, diced
- Seasoning Suggestion: 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/16 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro, 1 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeno, 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- Energy Accessory: 1/2 cup cooked black beans
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, cayenne, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice. Toss together and marinate in the fridge while salmon is cooking. Fill romaine leaves with black beans, then salmon, top with vegetable mixture, and garnish with avocado.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page