Rosanna Pansino's Reindeer Brownies
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2”x3” cookie cutter
- Jumbo candy eyeballs
- Red M&Ms
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8x8-inch metal baking pan. Line the bottom and two sides of the pan with parchment paper (leave an overhang to make it easier to take out of the pan)
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3) Add the oil, milk, vanilla and egg. Whisk until well combined.
4) Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
5) Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
6) Let the brownies cool in the pan, then cut into rectangles with 2”x3” cutter.
7) Place the pretzels, candy eyes and red M&Ms onto the rectangles and serve!Download the Home & Family Holiday Cookbook Here
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page