Directions for Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Pat the chicken breasts dry, make sure they are very dry, and sprinkle the top with the salt.
4. Place the chicken breasts, skin side down, in the heated oil and sear for 5 minutes, or until skin is crisp and golden brown.
5. Flip the chicken over. Add the lemon, olives, tomatoes and thyme to the skillet and transfer to the oven.
6. Roast for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
*The chicken breasts I used were 3/4 pound each.
Directions for the Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat the vegetables (at this point you can place the vegetables in a large zipper bag and refrigerate overnight).
3. Pour the vegetables on to a foil lined sheet tray and roast for 45-50 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until tender and golden.