Directions for Creamy Frozen Nectarine Blitz (Recipe courtesy of ACocktailLife.com)
1. Place the fruit, vodka, ice cream, triple sec, lemon juice and simple syrup in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Add a couple of ice cubes and continue pureeing until the ice has been broken up.
3. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with fresh mint.
Directions for Cherry Bombs (Recipe courtesy of MarthaStewart.com)
1. Place 2 cups water in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add grenadine; stir to combine.
3. Pour mixture into two ice-cube trays.
4. Freeze until solid, 2 hours or overnight.
5. Fill six glasses with grenadine ice cubes.
6. Top with soda. Garnish with cherries, and serve.
Directions for Pineapple Slurpee (Recipe courtesy of PureMamas.com)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth like a Slurpee.
Check out more delicious recipes from the Home & Family Pinterest Page