- 2 lbs. beef stew meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) kidney beans, drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 2 packets (1.25 ounces each) mild chili seasoning
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1. Season beef with salt and pepper and place in a 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly to combine.
3. Cover and cook on high heat setting for 4 to 6 hours.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page