1) Process the oats and dates until they stick together.
2) Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and put in the fridge.
1) Blend all ingredients – EXCEPT cacao– until very smooth.
2) Add as little water as possible to keep your cheesecake creamy. (If you don’t want to add any water, use some liquid sweetener or another banana.)
3) Take out half the batter and put in a bowl.
4) Add the cacao in the remaining batter that is still in your blender and blend until it’s incorporated.
5) Spread the vanilla layer and the chocolate layers on your crust, alternating a few times.
6) Set in the freezer overnight and then drizzle with melted peanut butter and chocolate the next day.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page