Rainbeau Mars' Superfood Cleansing Recipes
Ingredients for a Superfruit Smoothie
• 1 mango or papaya
• ¼ cup goji berries • ½ cup blackberries • ½ cup blueberries • ½ cup strawberries • 1 tsp raw honey • ½ cucumber • 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice • 2 tablespoons powders or concentrates: noni, mangosteen (a tropical fruit grown primarily in Southeast Asia containing anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal properties), acai, durian, or other favorites • 1 cup vegan milk of choice (almond, coconut, hemp, rice, rice or soy
- Blend all together in a blender. Super invigorating (serves 2)
Chia Pudding Ingredients
• 3 cups chia seeds
• 6 cups pure water • 3 to 4 tablespoons maple syrup • Cinnamon to taste (optional) • Clove to taste (optional) • Nutmeg to taste (optional) • ½ chopped apple • ½ cup chopped strawberries • ½ cup blueberries
- Put the chia seeds in a bowl and soak. It takes about 10 minutes for the chia to absorb all the water, but leaving the water and chia overnight is OK. Soaked chia alone is good for up to 2 weeks.
- When the chia is gelatinous, add the chopped fruit and any desired flavorings (sweeteners, spices, etc) – mix well and serve!
Note: In general, soak chia seeds in 9 to 12 times their volume of water. You can also make chia as a savory, salty, or spicy type of porridge. But the best taste is sweet. Try with cinnamon extract and chai spices or cacao nibs as well.
Easy Kale Salad Ingredients:
• 1 avocado
• 1 bunch kale • ½ lemon • 1 tablespoon olive oil • Pinch Celtic sea
- Chop the avocado and kale into bite-sized pieces and place in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, and sea salt, then massage until thoroughly marinated. Bon Apetit!
Option: Add tomatoes and your favorite herbs. Toss in some hemp seeds for added protein.
All Recipes from Rainbeau Mars’ all new book "The 21 Day Superstar Cleanse" (Deeper Well Publishing) available now at Amazon and BN.com. Get more info at www.21DaySuperStarCleanse.com and www.RainbeauMarsLifestyles.com.