Rachel Hollis Stuffin’ Muffins Recipe
- 1 x 10oz packages of Mrs. Cubbison's Classic Seasoned Dressing
- 1 pounds; Pork Sausage Meat, crumbled
- 1/4 cup; Butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup; Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup; Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoons; Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup; Cranberries, dried sweet
- 1 each; Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored, chopped 1/2-inch
- 1 tablespoon; Sage, fresh, chopped
- 1 cups; Chicken Broth
- 3 eggs whisked together
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
1. Cook the sausage in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat until evenly brown; then add celery, onion and garlic and sauté until translucent.
2. Now in a large mixing bowl, combine Mrs. Cubbison’s Classic Dressing, prepared sausage and vegetable mixture, cranberries, apple, sage chicken broth, and whisked eggs.
3. Gently combined all ingredients. (do your best not to mush all the stuffing pieces together)
4. Generously butter a muffin tin and then place a heaping spoonful of stuffing into each muffin hole. You’ll have to use your hands to gently press the stuffing down into place so it sticks together.
5. Bake the muffins at 350 for about 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown on top.
Get more of Rachel's holiday tips at: www.thanksgivingtips.com.