Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 dried Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, store-bought or homemade
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2/3 cup of coconut milk
- Extra pumpkin pie spice, to garnish (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
1) Add the pumpkin, coconut milk, almond butter, banana, dates, and spices to a blender and process on high until smooth.
2) Divide between two glasses and top with coconut whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com