Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 cup maple-flavor pancake syrup, Log Cabin Original Syrup®
- 5 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted, Diamond®
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix, Aunt Jemima®
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, Libby’s®
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, McCormick®
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, McCormick®
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray, Pam®
1. For pecan syrup, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine maple syrup and pecans. Microwave on high for about 25 seconds or until hot.
2.Set syrup aside and keep warm.
3.For pancakes, in a medium bowl, whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger just until blended (do not overmix; batter should be lumpy).
4. Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray; heat griddle over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter onto griddle to form each pancake. Cook about 2 minutes or until bubbles appear.
5.Turn pancakes over and cook 2 minutes longer. Transfer pancakes to plates.
6.Top with butter and warm syrup.
Get information about this episode >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page