Prosecco Ice Pops with Edible Flowers
- 15 oz prosecco
- 5 oz simple syrup
- 5 oz lemon juice
- 2 large white peaches
- 3 dashes peach bitters
- Edible flowers for garnish
1) Chop the peaches, removing the pits, and add them to your blender.
2) Puree until smooth and strain through a fine mesh strainer.
3) Transfer 5 oz of peach puree to a mixing bowl. Add the lemon juice, prosecco, simple syrup, and bitters. Carefully add the prosecco, as it will foam aggressively. Stir to combine. Wash and dry the edible flowers and add them to the popsicle molds.
4) Pour the peach mixture into the popsicle molds. The flowers will float to the surface.
5) Place the popsicle molds into the freezer for approximately 30 minutes or until partially frozen. At this point you can gently mix the popsicle to evenly distribute the flowers. This is a good time to add the popsicle sticks too. Place back into the freezer until frozen solid.
6) Once frozen, release the popsicles by running them under warm water for a few seconds.
Get more from Shirley at FoodieGardener.com
Flowers provided by Melissas.com