Prep the Pork Rib
1. Night before you are Cooking the Pork.
2. Pat dry the pork.
3. Make a dry rub with dark brown sugar, kosher salt, ground black pepper.
4. Rub the pork entirely with the dry rub inside and out.
5. Slice the oranges and place on top of pork.
6. Place in a baking pan and put in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes then reduce the temp to 350 degrees and cook for another 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the thickness. The internal temp should be 145-150 degrees which is Medium.
1. Sauté shallots and onions in olive oil for 3 minutes till translucent.
2. Add OJ and brown sugar and bring to a boil until it is syrupy about 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add cranberries to the syrup and let them pop for 1 minute then remove from heat.
4. Add chipotle to taste it might be spicy and vinegar. S&P to taste.