1. Whip the chilled crème fraiche in a bowl until stiff and reserve.
2. Dice the smoked salmon removing any grey or dark spots and add to the crème fraiche.
L3: Remove the grey or dark spots in the salmon
3. Chop the chives and Chervil separately and add to mixing bowl.
4. Slice very thin slices from the half onion and soak in ice water reserving for later use. Dice the remaining onion as small as possible without chopping to many times with a knife.
5. Zest and Juice the Lemon adding it to the mixing bowl and add the Olive Oil.
6. Gently fold all ingredients.
7. Place in jars and present the shaved onions, and fresh chervil on top. Present with Grilled Bread or Crackers
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page