1. In a blender, blend all peanut sauce ingredients until smooth, adding more water as needed. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the ground pork, shrimp, salt, pepper, sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and chives. Gently, but thoroughly, mix everything together with your hands (or a wooden spoon).
3. Fill each wrapper with one tablespoon of filling. Smear the edges of the top half the wrapper with the beaten egg, seal, and fold. Place finished wontons on a lightly floured sheet tray until ready to cook.
4. When all the wontons are ready to cook, bring a large pot of chicken stock to a boil and gently transfer a few wontons into the boiling water, making sure to not overcrowd the pot. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the pork is cooked through.
5. Transfer cooked wontons to a bowl. Top with peanut sauce, a drizzle of toasted sesame oil, and garnish with some cilantro and pepper slices. Enjoy!
Note: Any uncooked wontons can be stored in the fridge for an extra day or frozen for 3 months. Simply place them on a plate and cover tightly in plastic wrap.