Pomegranate and Serrano Margaritas
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1 serrano chili, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup+2 TBSP agave nectar
- 2-5 dashes of orange bitters (I will bring this to set)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
- Thinly sliced lime wedges
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Salt and Lime zest to Rim the glasses
1. In a small dish, add salt and lime zest. Take a lime wedge and run it along the sides of4 small cocktail glasses. Dip each glass into the salt mixture. Add ice to each glass.
2. Place all ingredients into a pitcher with ice. Stir to combine. Pour liquid into glasses. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds, lime rounds& mint. Sip and enjoy!
Get more recipes from Alex Thomopoulos here : www.against-thegrain.com.