Pistachio Salad Dessert
- 1 package of pistachio instant pudding
- 1 – 9 oz. carton of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pound can of crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped pecan
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows (optional/on the side)
1. Drain the pineapple but reserve all the juice.
2. Pour juice into a medium bowl. Add pudding mix and mix until smooth.
3. Mix in whipped topping, pineapple, chopped pecans and marshmallows (optional).
4. Plate dessert in a parfait glass but Robin’s mother used to put them in mason jars or you
could also put into a big beautiful serving bowl.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page