Pisco Sour Cocktail
- 3 oz Pisco
- 1oz Fresh Squeezed lime juice
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 oz of simple syrup
- 1-2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker except for the bitters, and shake it don't break it, then shake it again.
* You will need to get lots of air into it in order for the egg white to create the foam
2. Add ice and then shake it again.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and add a couple shakes of bitters.
Check out more deilcious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page