· In large pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
· Add the shrimp, scallops, oysters and let boil very briefly, 10 mins or less.
· Turn off heat and remove all seafood from pot and let sit. Do not discard water.
· In a large deep pan or skillet, heat 3 tbls olive oil.
· Turn heat to medium high and add chopped onions.
· Sauté the onions for 2 mins then add the cooked rice and cook for 3 more mins, stirring regularly.
· Now add chopped garlic and the seafood cooking water.
· Stir in the saffron, paprika, crushed red pepper, salt, cayenne pepper.
· Stir in chopped tomatoes and green beans.
· Bring to a boil and let the liquid slightly reduce.
· Cover with lid or tightly with aluminum foil and cook on low heat for 20 mins.
· Uncover and add seafood to rice mixing all together. Add a little water if needed.
· Cover and cook for another 10 mins or until shrimp is pink.
· Cut top half of pineapple to create a bowl shape.
· Add seafood rice inside pineapple and serve.