Pillsbury Holiday Dessert in a Jar
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® radiant red cupcake & cake mix
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® vibrant green cupcake & cake mix
- 1 (8 oz.) Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Pillsbury® creamy supreme® cream cheese flavored frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) Container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup red and green candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Prepare red cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites to make 12 cupcakes. Repeat with green cake mix to make 12 cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Remove paper baking cups from cupcakes. Cut each cupcake horizontally with a serrated knife to create 2 layers. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Blend in frosting and whipped topping until smooth.
- Place a bottom layer of cupcake into each of 16 (8 oz.) canning jars. Top each with 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle each with about 5 candy pieces. Repeat all layers, varying cake color, and gently pressing second cupcake layer to spread cream mixture. Top with remaining cupcake layers, pressing to compact layers. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Attach disposable spoon to each jar with ribbon, if desired. Top with remaining cream mixture just before serving. Garnish with remaining candy pieces.
Featured products in the segment:
8.25 oz Pillsbury® Funfetti® radiant red cupcake & cake mix
8.25 oz Pillsbury® Funfetti® vibrant green cupcake & cake mix
16 oz Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® cream cheese flavored frosting
15.25 oz Pillsbury® Moist Supreme White cake
15.6 oz Pillsbury® Rudolph red holiday Funfetti frosting
15.6 oz Pillsbury® Garland green holiday Funfetti frosting
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.