Pezze Pasta With Lobster & Mussels In A Brandy Tarragon Reduction
- 5oz Par cooked Lobster meat
- 5ea mussels
- 1ea shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest of one lemon
- 3oz brandy
- ½ Cup Cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 leaves tarragon
- 8oz fresh pasta
- Place the lobster meat in a small pot with 3 tablespoons butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to heat and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan add the shallots, garlic and 1 tablespoon butter. Cook on medium heat until translucent.
- Deglaze with the brandy, add the lemon zest, mussels, tarragon and cream. Reduce until the sauce thickens and the mussels are fully opened.
- Add the pasta and reduce until the sauce is fully coating the pasta. Plate the pasta and finish with the buttered lobster.
For more information on Fabio and his newsletter "Fabio's Kitchen Academy," go to his website: www.Fabioviviani.com.