Pepperoni Cheese Stick Roll-Ups
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- *Optional - marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take each triangle of crescent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
3. While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
4. When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze. Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page