Pepper Jack Dip
- 8 ounces Pepper Jack
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk (one can)
- 1 Bottle Beer
- Thinly sliced, pickled jalapeno
1) Grate the cheese on a large box grater, then toss shavings with corn starch in bowl.
2) Add cheese/starch mixture to saucepan, along with one cup of evaporated milk .
3) Cook over low heat until melted. It will look grainy at first, but don’t fret, the sauce will thicken and come together after heating.
4) Thin the sauce to desired consistency by pouring in beer slowly and stirring.
5) Stir in jalapenos.
6) Serve immediately.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page