Pastor Winans' Egg Pies Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 2-1/2 cups of sugar
- Dash of flavor (your choice-vanilla or lemon)
- 1 can of whole milk (use evaporated milk can to measure by)
- 1 can of evaporated milk
1. Beat eggs thoroughly, add butter, milk and flavor.
2. Mix the flour and sugar together then add to mixture.
3. Beat all ingredients together until well blended.
4. Pour mixture into pie shells and bake at 250 degrees for 2-1/2 hours.
Check out more from the Winans brothers at 3Winansbrothers.com
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.