Pancake Sausage Muffins
- 1 lb Ground breakfast sausage
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Melted butter
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Cook sausage. Crumbling with a spatula until fully cooked. Drain fat and set aside.
3) Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter. Now mix together wet and dry ingredients.
4) Pour pancake mix into mini muffin pan then add a spoon full of cooked sausage. Bake for
5) 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes.
Optional: Serve with maple syrup.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page